Mr. Branchetti is not an impersonator. He is endorsed by the "Order Italian Sons and Daughters of America" (ISDA) to carry on the memory of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin's music.
Branchetti has appeared on local and international television and syndicated radio shows and has been featured on the Denny Farrell Show Big Band Show out of Chicago and Dick Robinson's American Standards by the Sea.
To listen to audio samples: Click Here
I am pleased to announce that Lawrence Branchetti (The Golden Voice) has been selected for the 2011 Miami Award in the Entertainment Production category by the US Commerce Association (USCA).
I'm sure that your selection as a 2011 Award Winner is a reflection of the hard work of not only yourself, but of many people that have supported your business and contributed to the subsequent success of your organization. Congratulations on your selection to such an elite group of small businesses.
- Web Site: www.dennyfarrell.com
- Music Request: email@example.com
- Toll Free calls: 1-866-625-4475
Meet your Host, Denny Farrell, Big Band Hall of Fame inductee and winner of the National Ballroom & Entertainment Association's award for his outstanding radio show, the Original Big Band Showcase. Denny is one of Chicago's very own and has been named as the radio voice of the Sun Valley, Idaho Swing and Dixie Jazz Jamboree. Denny is rated as one of the top broadcasters in the country in this very distinctive format that combines Swing, Sweet, Dixieland and Jazz.
Denny Farrell is featured on the Big Band Hall of Fame web site
- visit web site -
Denny's background is like a who's who in the Big Band/Jazz industry. Announcing chores have tied him to such greats as Frank Sinatra, Count Basie, Tony Bennett, Duke Ellington, Ralph Marterie, Harry James, Bob Crosby, Sammy Kaye, Ella Fitzgerald, Mel Torme, Buddy Rich, Glen Miller Orchestra, Artie Shaw, Benny Goodman, Guy Lombardo, Maynard Ferguson, Red Norvo, Helen Forest, the Jimmy Dorsey Orchestra with Lee Castle, Tommy Dorsey Orchestra with Buddy Morrow and Peggy Lee. I have been extremely honored over the past many years to share the talents of the great vocalists and orchestras of our time on radio. Those of you who have listened to my radio show, the Original Big Band Showcase, know that I'm very particular about who I play. It has been my pleasure to add to that long list of entertainers LAWRENCE BRANCHETTI to our "family of greats" singers. It's good to have you with us Larry. All of you "good music" lovers are in for a real treat.
Big Band Hall of Fame Inductee
- Branchetti on the Denny Farrell Show - "The Summer Wind"
- Branchetti on the Denny Farrell Show - "I've Got You Under My Skin"
- Branchetti on the Denny Farrell Show - "I've Got the World on a String"
- Branchetti on the Denny Farrell Show - "Until the Real Thing Comes Along"
- Branchetti on the Denny Farrell Show - "I Can't Give You Anything But Love"
- Italian festivals, conventions, weddings, corporate functions, concerts , & night clubs
- North America or Europe - Italy, Germany, England, Spain, Paris
- South American: Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Colombia